Pedro4d The festive season of Lebaran is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning your delicious treats to share with family and friends. One delightful option that combines the richness of cheese and the freshness of fruits is a perfect choice. In this blog post, we will share a harmonious and tempting recipe for Kue Lebaran with cheese and fruit fillings.
- 200 grams of all-purpose flour
- 100 grams of butter, softened
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- A pinch of salt
- Assorted fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi), thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and continue mixing until well combined.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour and salt, mixing until a soft dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll it out on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out circles from the dough.
- Place a slice of fruit in the center of each circle and fold the edges over to seal the filling.
- Arrange the filled pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the pastries with the egg yolk for a golden finish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Allow the Kue Lebaran to cool before serving.
These Kue Lebaran with cheese and fruit fillings are not only visually appealing but also incredibly delicious. The creamy cheese filling complements the sweetness and tanginess of the fruits, creating a harmonious blend of flavors. Serve them as a delightful addition to your Lebaran spread or as a special treat for your loved ones. Enjoy!